Life at Nissan is all about excitement, a fast moving, multi-cultural environment. They are looking for young people who will bring new potential to their team. They will be committed, motivated and striving to grow to help Nissan reach their ambitious targets and stay on top of the competition. They need individuals who will bring their drive and passion, be adaptable, cross-functional and bold. Are you ready to challenge, innovate, welcome and bring diversity and strive to achieve performance above expectations?
For more opportunities go to: Other Opportunities.
Organization: Nissan is more than a car company. They are an innovation company. They take the most innovative thinking in the industry and combine it with performance, value, efficiency, safety and style. The result: Cars that thrill you every time you get behind the wheel. With over 150 million vehicles produced globally, Nissan continues with the goal to enrich the lives of their employees and customers alike.
Duty Station: Montigny-le-Bretonneux, France.
Open To: The successful candidate will have a strong interest for numbers and an acute attention to detail.
Timeframe: NS. Full-time contract.
Job description: The Product Marketing trainee will be expected to:
- Understand the product’s performance through manipulation of key internal databases and present their findings to the team upon request;
- Ensure internal reporting tools are accurately updated on a monthly basis, and further develop and improve them in a way that best suits the team’s needs;
- Familiarize themselves with commonly used databases in the automotive industry (e.g. New Car Buyer Survey, Jato Analytics), and use them to support the team in their development of short- and long-term marketing strategies;
- Adapt to a quickly changing environment, meet ad-hoc requests with accuracy and imagination, and to add their own insight as needed.
- A strong desire to learn along with professional drive;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- A good understanding or experience of financial figures and marketing concepts;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Passion for excellence;
- Current enrolment in masters degree and seeking an Internship or Apprenticeship scheme.
Application process: To apply please register to their careers webpage and send your CV.
edited by Riccardo Testa
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org