Ferrero SpA is looking for an intern in Marketing and Advertising in its office in Luxembourg! Don’t miss the chance, apply now!
For more opportunities go to Other Opportunities
Company: Ferrero SpA is an Italian manufacturer of branded chocolate and confectionery products and it is the third biggest chocolate producer and confectionery company in the world. It was founded in 1946 in Alba, Piedmont, Italy, by Pietro Ferrero, a confectioner and small-time pastry maker who laid the groundwork for Nutella and famously added hazelnut to save money on chocolate. The company saw a period of tremendous growth and success under Pietro's son Michele Ferrero, who in turn handed over the daily operations to his sons. The Ferrero Group worldwide, now headed by CEO Giovanni Ferrero, includes 38 trading companies, 18 factories, approximately 21,500 employees and produces around 365,000 tonnes of Nutella each year. Ferrero International SA's headquarters is in Luxembourg. Ferrero SpA is a private company owned by the Ferrero family and has been described as "one of the world's most secretive firms". Reputation Institute's 2009 survey ranks Ferrero as the most reputable company in the world.
Ferrero produces several lines of confectionery goods under various brand names, as well as the chocolate-hazelnut spread, Nutella. The company has produced Nutella since 1964.The production of Nutella uses one-quarter of the world's annual hazelnut supply. In 2014, Ferrero acquired Oltan Group, the largest hazelnut supplier in the world.
It also produces the line of Ferrero branded chocolate products, including Pocket Coffee, Mon Chéri, Confetteria Raffaello, Ferrero Küsschen and the Ferrero Prestige line, which comprises three different brands of pralines: Ferrero Rocher, Ferrero Rondnoir, and Garden Coco.
Duty Station: Luxembourg
Open To: Master Student or Graduate in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related fields
Timeframe: 6 months
Deadline: May 2018
Job description: For the HQ in Luxembourg, Ferrero is looking for a motivated and talented candidate to support Group Media Team starting in May 2018. During this six month internship experience, the intern will be strongly involved in all daily activities and ongoing projects. The main tasks of the intern will be:
- Monitor, analyze and prepare regular report summaries on the media industry (adv. trends, agency networks, competitors, media owners, ...)
- Support the management of the global media reporting process and the development of the related reporting platforms (dashboard, scorecards, etc.) across the areas to ensure continued improvement and build an integrated global media database
- Support with presentations, business updates and other departmental reports, integrating information from many sources and adjusting each document according to the business needs
- Involvement in the promotion of the ‘Ferrero media’ brand, by developing internal newsletters, proposing initiatives to strengthen the media community and maintaining positive relationships with key internal stakeholders across different functions
- Taking your role in daily activities of the group media team (related to social media/websites monitoring and cross functional projects)
- Master Student or Graduate in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related fields
- Dynamic, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations that may involve confidential or sensitive matters
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good organizational, time-management and problem solving skills
- Open-minded, diligent, passionate about Ferrero and new media
- Excellent analytical skillset
- Interest in insights generation through data analysis
- International experiences are considered a plus
- Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word)
- Advanced skills in MS-Office applications (i.e. pivot tables, v-look up, etc.)
- Fluent in English
- Other languages are a plus
Wage: 1.500€ gross/month and free canteen
Application process: In order to apply, register and submit your rèsumè online (see useful links)
Findel Business Center, Complexe B, Rue de Trèves, Luxembourg
Tel: 00352 3497111
Fax: 00352 349411
edited by Martina Di Giovanni
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.