If you are a graduate or an undergraduate student looking to experiment with real business in a multinational company, apply now, Coca Cola is waiting for you!
For similar opportunities visit our section Other Opportunities
Organization: Coca Cola Company is the largest beverage company in the world, refreshing consumers with more than 500 brands and nearly 3,900 beverage choices. John S. Pemberton conceived his drink recipe in 1886, his associate and accountant Frank M. Robinson named the name "Coca-Cola®" thinking that "the two C would be good together in advertising."
The drink has its name in the fact that in its recipe are used, among other substances, extracts from cola nuts and extracted from the leaves of the coca plant, the latter private of toxic substances. In 1927 Coca-Cola was also imported to Italy. In 1960 the first Coca-Cola appeared in cans, while in 1980 was also the one in PET bottle. Drink is available in most of the world's dining venues and is the beverage for excellence in fast food. The brand has been repeatedly referred to by numerous researches as the world's best known. The biggest rival of Coca-Cola is Pepsi, but there are many imitations.
Duty Station: not specificate
Open To: graduate and undergraduate students
Job description: Being a trainee means getting involved in day-to-day business management. As an intern, you will get exposure to real projects and challenges in a lively environment and you will have the opportunity to experience a real experience. The trainee will work with the brightest and most prominent players in the industry and will be a member of the world's most recognized workforce. The Coca Cola Company provides two types of internships:
- internships for undergraduates: trainees are looking for an assortment of functions and can gain practical experience with the leading beverage company in the world
- trainees for graduates: graduate trainees must contribute to the success of the Coca-Cola Company through innovative ideas and the creation of acquired values both during studies and previous work experience. New graduates often possess innovative knowledge, enabling them to be the pioneers of the company. Based on a successful performance and the needs of this business, few interns can have the opportunity to become full-time Coca-Cola employees.
Through this internship the selected candidate will be able to:
- gaining an important experience in this field
- Build together a challenging and rewarding experience
- work and learn from business experts
- develop your own style.
Qualifications: opportunities vary from country to country. In some locations, the internships are aimed at university students and, in others, graduates and young people with the right work experience.
Wage/Fees: not specificated
Application process: to apply for one of the offers of Coca Cola Company you have to go to the following link, choose between North America, Eurasia and Africa, Europe, Latin America and the Pacific. Once you have chosen your destination you can apply for one of the available places by following the steps below:
- Identify the best job for you
- complete your online registration or signing in
- upload and enter your CV
- Click the Send button to complete the submission process.
PO Box 1734
Atlanta, GA 30301, USA
email: filling the form
Edited by Valeria Ruggiero
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.