Are you passionate about sports? This passion could become your next job! Mizuno is currently looking for a Football & Racket Sports Product Coordinator in their team in Rotterdam. As Footwear Coordinator you support the Team sports Manager to drive the growth and profitability of the Football & Racket sports footwear categories in EMEA.
For more opportunities go to: Other Opportunities.
Organization: Mizuno is an International sports brand founded in 1906 in Osaka (Japan). Throughout the years they have grown into a global player of high-tech products in the field of various functional sports, such as Running, Tennis, Volleyball, Handball, Football, Golf and many more. Amongst others they are the proud sponsor of the TCS Amsterdam Marathon, the Czech handball team and the Dutch and Italian Volleyball team.
Duty Station: Rotterdam, Netherlands.
- Passionate for and knowledge in Football & Racket Sports;
- International mindset and good cross-cultural awareness;
- Ability to take initiative and willingness to learn and adapt;
- Teamplayer with good organisational skills within an international fast-paced environment.
Job description: Your key responsibilities will be:
- Work with Teamsports Manager and provide support throughout the process of formulating the European footwear collection for these product categories;
- Adapt and consolidate communication between the Global Product Division & EMEA Offices to implement the strategic product direction for the EMEA market;
- Coordinate the process for creating products and seasonal concepts that work for both a European & Global market within the Football & Racket sports categories;
- Collect data and create benchmark analysis to evaluate market trends and feedback to Teamsports Manager;
- Coordinate wear test programmes and receive product feedback to report back to Global Footwear Division;
- Be the day-to-day communication for product creation with Global Product Division;
- Maintain product line plan and inform relevant stakeholders of the updates;
- Analyse sales and monthly forecasts and report to relevant stakeholders;
- Visit key markets to support EMEA Offices and report to relevant stakeholders (up to 20%);
- Manage salesman sample process by collecting orders from markets and placing orders with the Global Footwear Division;
- Work closely with EMEA Marketing team regarding product marketing related topics including; story & concept creation, supporting the creation of sell-in tools, influencer identification & activation direction;
- Preparation of European meetings.
- University degree in relevant field such as Business Administration, Sports Management or similar;
- 1-2 year’s relevant experience in product management, or similar, within the sporting goods industry, preferably within footwear;
- Excellent English skills and preferably one other language;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Good Excel (numerical) spreadsheet and PowerPoint skills.
Wage/Fees: provided, but not specificated.
Application process: Apply directly via the link provided on the offer webpage.
VIALE RISORGIMENTO 20 10092 BEINASCO TURIN ITALY
TEL: 39-01-134-94811 / FAX: 39-01-134-94823
edited by Riccardo Testa
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org