Passion for fashion and innovation? Apply for the annual Global Change Award and win a 1 million grant with the world’s leading challenge for early stage innovation in the fashion industry!
For more opportunities go to Other Opportunities
Organization: The non-profit H&M Foundation is a lifelong and privately funded commitment from the Stefan Persson family, founders of H&M group. Through partnerships with experienced organisations around the globe, the H&M Foundation aims to accelerate the progress needed to reach the UN Sustainable Development Goals by 2030.
The mission of the H&M Foundation is to drive long lasting positive change and improve living conditions by investing in people, communities and innovative ideas. H&M Foundation works within the areas of Education, Water, Equality and Planet. In addition to this, it also provides emergency relief.
Duty Station: Stockholm, New York and Hong Kong
Open To: any individual and groups of up to 4 people over 18 years of age
Timeframe: The winners will be presented in April 2019
Deadline: October 17, 2018
H&M Foundation and Global Change Award are looking for game changing ideas that can make the entire fashion industry circular and help protect our planet and living conditions. The Global Change Award catalyses early innovations that can accelerate the shift from a linear to a circular fashion industry.
Winners will receive:
- Share a grant of €1 million to develop their ideas.
- Access to the one year long tailor-made Innovation Accelerator Program, provided by H&M Foundation, Accenture and KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm. The accelerator includes immersion weeks in Stockholm, New York and Hong Kong.
- Global recognition and validation.
- applicant must be over 18 years of age
- applicant must be good at English
- it is also open for institutions, organizations and social business
- they are looking for new and early stage ideas so you can’t apply with an already proven and existing innovation
- The innovation with the most votes receives €300,000.
- The idea with the second most votes receives €250,000 followed by the third, fourth and fifth most votes that receive €150,000 each
- The five winning concepts also receive access to a one-year innovation accelerator provided by the H&M Foundation, Accenture and the KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm.
- The winners are revealed at a grand award ceremony in Stockholm, Sweden.
- participating is FREE of charge
Application process: The H&M Foundation together with KTH and Accenture will screen all entries and shortlist 20. The 20 shortlisted entries are interviewed by H&M Foundation before 15 are selected finalists. The 15 finalists are provided to the international expert panel who picks the five winners. Winners are formally approved by the H&M Foundation board.
H&M Foundation page
Global Change Award page
Mäster Samuelsgatan 46A
106 38 Stockholm, Sweden
edited by Sheila Fidelio
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.