Cooperate with Amici dei Bambini in the expansion and management of its emergency projects in Syria. If you are a young graduate in social science, political science or international cooperation sciences with at least 3 years of previous experience in the field of project coordination, apply now!
For more opportunities go to: International Organizations
Organization: Amici dei Bambini is a non-governmental organization consisting of a movement of adoptive and foster families. It works every day alongside children in institutes all over the world to fight the abandonment emergency and operates in Italy with a national headquarters and 25 between regional offices and information points in all regions.
Duty Station: Turkey
Open To: graduates in social sciences, political science, sciences of international cooperation or related subjects;
Timeframe: starting from October 2019
Deadline: not specified
- Operational coordination of food security, protection and education projects launched and to be started in Syria, in agreement with local counterparts, other international organizations and the headquarters of Ai.Bi. Italy;
- Drafting reports on the progress or closure of projects, knowing how to deal with indicators related to expected results;
- Management of financial resources and available funds; preparation and updating of intermediate and final project reports in compliance with the rules of the main national and international donors (AICS, ECHO, UNOCHA);
- General coordination of the branch in Turkey of AiBi Amici dei Bambini;
- Collaboration in the drafting of new project proposals, identifying new or consolidated thematic priorities, identifying new partners or consolidating the existing ones and possible new collaborations;
- Implementation of monitoring, feasibility studies with respect to new proposals; preparation of periodic operational reports and news and article processing.
- Degree in social sciences, political science, sciences of international cooperation or related subjects;
- Aged between 30 and 35;
- At least 3 years of experience in managing international cooperation projects in developing countries with specific reference to emergency contexts;
- Excellent knowledge of English, spoken and written;
- Communication and mediation skills with local partners and institutions;
- Maturity in the management and coordination of local partners and project activities;
- Excellent "problem solving" skills and ability to adapt to disadvantaged contexts
- Knowledge of the legislative system for the protection of children and knowledge of Arabic is an asset.
Wage/Fees: not specified
Application process: Interested candidates can fill out the “Candidature in risposta ad annuncio” indicating "Syria_0102" as reference code.
edited by Valentina Murace
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org