Works in an international context as part of the Impact Initiative. Discover the charming city of Geneva, the heart of international cooperation. In the meantime, you will improve your CV and hone your team-working skills. Apply now!
For more opportunities go to: International Organizations
Organization: IMPACT Initiatives is a humanitarian NGO, based in Geneva, Switzerland. The organisation manages several initiatives, including the REACH Initiative. The IMPACT team also comprises specialists in data collection, management and analysis.
Duty Station: Geneva, Switzerland
Open To: graduates with a Master’s degree in relevant fields
Timeframe: starting as soon as possible
Deadline: not specified
- The Research Reporting Officer will be part of the IMPACT Research department and will be responsible for reviewing, editing and finalizing information products such as reports, situation overviews and fact sheets;
- Review products to ensure that narratives are coherent and clearly outlined; that research questions are addressed; and key indicators adequately visualized;
- Support the review of products to ensure that core humanitarian principles are respected and findings are reported through a protection lens;
- Provide clear, concise and constructive feedback to product drafters;
- Draft written outputs based on data collected from field teams;
- Report internally on updates about research cycles and related products, on a weekly and monthly basis;
- Liaise with Grant Management and Communication focal points for project and communication followup. Provide additional information and support as and when required.
- Excellent academic qualifications, including a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline (International Relations, Political Science, Social Research, Economics, Anthropology, Assessment, or similar);
- Excellent communication and drafting skills for effective reporting in English;
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and good working knowledge of Excel;
- Demonstrated quantitative and/or qualitative analytical skills;
- Good understanding of data visualization best practices;
- Familiarity with the humanitarian aid system;
- Attention to detail and commitment to producing high quality work;
- Openness to feedback and willingness to learn;
- Ability to manage time effectively and work in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment.
Wage/Fees: not specified
Application process: Interested candidates can fill out the form below the description of the offer and attach a cover letter and a CV
edited by Valentina Murace
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org