International Youth Conference “European Values for the Future of SEE countries” is at the seventeenth annual conference in 2019. Over the last 16 years, the conference has closely followed the advancement of the SEE region towards European integration.
For more opportunities go to: International Organizations
Organization: Youth Alliance Krusevo is an independent, non governmental, non political and non profitable organization established in 1999. Its members (70-80 members) are young people between 15 and 35, who work, study or express an interest in processes of EU integration of the Republic of Macedonia.
Their vision is the active participation of youth in all issues of social life and they pursue the following goals:
- Active involvement of young people in decision-making processes at local, regional and national level;
- Contribution of youth in the process of EU integration of the SEE;
- Increasing the contribution of youth in the economic development of their local communities.
Duty Station: Krusevo, Macedonia
Open To: youth workers, youth leaders, active young people, multipliers, as well as representatives of youth networks
Timeframe: September 2019
Deadline: 25th august 2019
Job description: The project ties together strong focus to organize one international event in cooperation with different partners, institutions and organizations, having full understanding on the scope of the event, its aims and objectives. Besides the main international event, the project also includes national/local based activities that are fully in line with the set project objectives. The Conference objectives are to:
- To contribute to young people’s understanding of the European values and the differences between values and policy choices;
- To encourage democratic and civic participation of young people at regional level, by developing youths' understanding of their role in the EU integrative process and promoting opportunities for their societal and intercultural engagement and volunteering based on cooperation and networking;
- To provide inclusive space for the young people from the SEE region and Europe aimed at discussing regional challenges and improving conditions for their participation in the integrative process and needed reforms in the region.
- available to actively attend the full duration of the Conference;
- able to communicate in English, the working language of the Conference;
- above 18 years old.
Wage/Fees: The International Youth Conference will offer the possibility for a scholarship to 58 participants, including fully covered accommodation fees, food and 80% from the travel expenses. The rest of the participants, who wish to participate, will be able to do that by covering all of the accommodation, food and travel expenses, and for that, they will be notified via e-mail.
Application process: The applicants are requested to fill in the online application. The call for participants will be open until 25th of August, 2019.
Useful links: Conference informations
Tel.: +389 48 476 766
edited by Giulia Ibba
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.
Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org