The ECSEL Joint Undertaking (ECSEL JU) operates a traineeship programme that gives trainees an understanding of the ECSEL JU and its role within the activities of the European Union. If you are interested, apply now!
For more opportunities go to Europe
Organization/Company: The ECSEL Joint Undertaking - the Public-Private Partnership for Electronic Components and Systems – funds Research, Development and Innovation projects for world-class expertise in these key enabling technologies, essential for Europe's competitive leadership in the era of the digital economy. Through the ECSEL JU, the European industry, SMEs and Research and Technology Organisations are supported and co-financed by 29 ECSEL Participating States and the European Union. ECSEL JU launches annual Calls for Proposals for research, development and innovation projects.
The ECSEL JU Objectives
- Contribute to the development of a strong and globally competitive electronics components and systems industry in the European Union
- Ensure the availability of electronic components and systems for key markets and for addressing societal challenges bridging the gap between research and exploitation, strengthening innovation capabilities and creating economic and employment growth in the Union
- Align strategies with Member States to attract private investment
- Secure and strengthen a commanding position in design and systems engineering
- Build a dynamic ecosystem involving Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
Duty Station: Brussels, Belgium
Open To: All citizens meeting the requirements
Timeframe: Within the year 2018
Deadline: 23 February 2018 at 12.00
Job description: The ECSEL Joint Undertaking (ECSEL JU) operates a traineeship programme. The programme gives trainees an understanding of the ECSEL JU and its role within the activities of the European Union, enables them to acquire practical knowledge of the ECSEL JU and its regulatory framework and to obtain professional experience in the course of their work.
The trainees will have an opportunity to:
- Work in a multicultural and multilingual environment, contributing to the development of mutual understanding, trust and tolerance
- Put into practice knowledge acquired during their studies, particularly in their specific areas of competence
- Experience professional life and its constraints, duties and opportunities
- Acquire practical experience and knowledge of the day-to-day work of an EU organisation in an international environment
- Possession of a university degree at the time of applying. Candidates must provide copies of the diplomas or other relevant certificates
- An excellent command of oral and written English and one or more other official Union languages
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft tools
- Good communication skills (writing and oral) and capacity to respond in time to urgent situations
- Candidates should be national of a Member State of the European Economic Area (the 28 Member States of the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway)
Wage/Fees: The ECSEL JU pays a monthly grant of EUR 1,159.44 net per month and may pay a travel allowance to compensate the expenses incurred at the beginning and at the end of the traineeship from the place of residence. Grants awarded to trainees are not subject to the special tax regulations applying to officials and other servants of the European Union. The ECSEL JU does not cover sickness nor accident insurance
Application process: Interested candidates should send a motivation letter in English together with their CV in EU format and a copy of their university degree by e-mail at the latest by 23 February 2018 at 12.00. Applications have to fit with requirement in the present Vacancy Notice. After analysis of CVs, the more suitable candidates will be invited to an interview
Avenue de la Toison d'Or 56-60
1060 Brussels, Belgium
Phone: 00 32 2 221 81 02
edited by Giorgia Maddalon
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.