Every year the European Commission offer Administration, External and Internal Relations, Communication Traineeships. It’s a great opportunity for you. Apply now!
Organization/Company: The European Commission (EC) is the executive body of the European Union responsible for proposing legislation, implementing decisions, upholding the EU treaties and managing the day-to-day business of the EU. Commissioners swear an oath at the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg, pledging to respect the treaties and to be completely independent in carrying out their duties during their mandate
Duty Station: Brussels or Luxembourg
Open To: Graduates
Timeframe: 3 or 5 month
- 1 phase: from March to July
- 2 phase: from October to February
- 1 phase: 31 August
- 2 phase: 31 May
Job descprition: the traineeship consist:
- Attending and organising meetings, working groups, forums, public hearings
- Researching and compiling documentation, reports, consultations, answering queries
- Running projects
- EU knowledge - insight into the processes and policies of the European Institutions
- Practical experience - an opportunity to play a part in the Commission's day-to-day business
- Opportunity to put academic theory into practice
- Degree of at least 3 years of study (minimum a Bachelor)
- Very good knowledge of English or French or German (C1/C2 level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Very good knowledge of a second EU official language (required for nationals of EU countries)
You must have completed at least 3-years of study with a degree to apply for a Blue Book traineeship. Only if you have a certificate or an official confirmation from your university that you have at least a 3-year degree will you be eligible to apply.
Wage/Fees: foreseen but not yet defined
How to apply: If you are a new user, click on the 'Create an account' link, and fill in the Sign Up form. Once you click on the Submit button, you will receive an email. In the email, click on the link to create your password, and then on Proceed to go to the Application form.
The European Commission does not require you to submit any documents. Afterwards, only pre-identified candidates for the Virtual Blue Book will be invited to provide supporting documents in electronic version, such as:
- Copy of ID card/passport
- Copy of university qualifications
- Proof of declared language skills
- Proof of work experience (if applicable).
For more informations, you can read the Application Procedure
Office: BERL 04/307
Tel: +32 (0)2 29 13212
Office: BERL 03/336
Tel: +32 (0)2 29 13740
Edited by Roberta Romanò
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible nor liable for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.