Internship in Brussels with the European Enterprise Institute!
Working with the European Institutions is the dream of many students and graduates. Discover the backstage of the European Union with the EEI, the European Enterprise Institute, offering a three-month internship in Brussels. You will be part of a young and dynamic team. What are you waiting for? Apply immediately!
For more opportunities go to: Europe
Organization: European Enterprise Institute (EEI), a non-profit organization that publishes policy papers and provides analysis and opinions on development, economic policies, environment, health and prevention with an eye on the business world in order to promote cooperation, innovation and development between companies.
The purpose of the EEI is:
- to generate political analysis and opinions;
- to provide an academic point of view and documentation;
- to stimulate political debates and innovation;
- to supporting the role of entrepreneurship in the public space and the media.
Duty Station: Brussels, Belgium
Open To: University students or graduates younger than 30 years of age
Timeframe: To be defined after the selection, the internship will have a minimum duration of 3 months
Deadline: not specified
Job description: The internship at EEI will be based on the establishment of communication networks with EEI members and partners, members of the European Parliament, officials of the European Commission and representatives of other think tanks on a global scale.
Projects will include activities such as:
- organizing conferences;
- organizing and taking part to seminars;
- writing reports;
- designing layout of EEI political documents;
- modifying and updating the electronic newsletter;
- updating the website and database homepage.
Qualifications: the requirements to participate in the internship are:
- holding a university degree or be a student;
- in-depth knowledge of English. Adequate knowledge of one or two additional languages would be an advantage;
- good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package;
- being younger than 30 years old.
Wage/fees: the EEI training program is based on voluntary work, the stagiaires are not paid does not provide for remuneration
Application process: To take part in the internship with the EEI, send the application in English, including:
- a European Curriculum Vitae;
- a letter of motivation.
edited by Valentina Murace
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization. Do you want to start an International Career? If you want to know something more about our association activities visit the website www.internationalcareersfestival.org