Do you want to study in Australia? Are you looking for a Master in Business? Apply for this scholarship for international students!
For more opportunities go to the Education section
Organization: University of Wollongong (UOW) is a research-intensive university with an outstanding reputation for its learning environments across a broad range of disciplines. In the postwar era of development and innovation, the then New South Wales University of Technology established a division in Wollongong to train the engineers and metallurgists of the local steel industry. That institution grew and evolved, and in 1975 legislation was passed in the parliament of New South Wales, establishing the University of Wollongong as an independent institution. Those first classes were held in 1951. The University is in the top 2 per cent of universities worldwide and it is the number 1 in the New South Wales. The Sydney Business School, which was established in 1997, builds on the traditional strength and reputation of the University of Wollongong . It is the graduate school of the Faculty of Business and offers high quality postgraduate business programs at the Sydney CBD Campus located at Circular Quay, and UOW’s Wollongong Campus. The University offers a range of postgraduate business courses delivered from Wollongong and Sydney that are internationally recognised for excellence in business and management education. The quality of the Sydney Business School is evidenced by the rankings and awards it has achieved.
Duty Station: Sydney or Wollongong Campus
Open To: International students starting their first Master course at in each of the three trimesters
- Trimester 1 2018 ( 5 February to 27 April)
- Trimester 2 2018 (14 May to 3 August)
- Trimester 3 2018 (20 August to 15 November)
Deadline: There are three application deadlines according the trimester:
- 8th December 2017 (for the trimester 1)
- 2nd March 2018 (for the trimester 2)
- 25th May (for the Trimester 3)
Job description: Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong, offers five partial tuition scholarships for international students commencing their first course at in each of the three trimesters. The scholarship offers a 25% reduction of the tuition fee for the standard duration of the course. The scholarship is for a range of postgraduate business courses delivered from Wollongong and Sydney (see useful links).
Qualifications: Applicants must meet each of the following conditions in order to apply:
- Be enrolling in a Business Masters course at the University of Wollongong for the first time.
- Commencing studies in the trimester of which they are applying for the scholarship
- A Bachelor degree or Graduate Certificate with an Australian equivalent average of at least 70%
Wage: The international partial tuition scholarship offers a 25% reduction of the tuition fee
- An application form (see link)
- Your certified academic transcripts
- A copy of your University of Wollongong Letter of Offer
- Your 500 word document addressing each of the criteria ( motivation for studying your selected program at Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong, outline how you believe this degree will help you achieve your career goals and personal aspirations, and describe the value you believe you will bring to your fellow students)
University of Wollongong
Wollongong NSW 2522 Australia
Phone: 1300 367 869
Switchboard: +61 2 4221 3555
International: +61 2 4221 3218
Edited by Martina Di Giovanni
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.