Thanks to Pershing Square Foundation Scholarship you will be able you study at Oxford University. Apply now and become a global leader in social change!
For more opportunities go to Other opportunities
Organization: the Pershing Square Foundation supports a range of non-profit and for-profit organizations committed to social change across a range of areas of interest. The Pershing Square Foundation established the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholars Program in 2013 to allow up to five exceptional individuals to develop and realize their potential to become global leaders of social change by studying the Oxford 1+1 MBA program at Saïd Business School.
Duty Station: Oxford
Open To: students
Deadline: March 2018
Job description: every year, the Pershing Square Foundation awards up to five full scholarships to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA, covering both the Master's degree and the MBA year. The scholarship is if you would like to pursue any of the partnering Master’s degrees and combine it with our MBA. It is also available if you are currently studying one of the Master's partnering programmes and wish to apply to the MBA programme.
The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship
- provides funding for tuition, college fees and a contribution towards living expenses for both years of studies
- provides opportunities for mentorship and networking with inspirational individuals and organisations that are part of the Pershing Square Foundation’s community
- gives the chance to attend receptions and meetings with our Dean, faculty and other MBA scholars
- provides access and utilise both your department and Oxford Saïd’s resources and networks throughout both years
- invites you to a spring ‘trek’ to New York City hosted by the Pershing Square Foundation, where you can participate in meetings and workshops with leading innovators and change makers
Qualifications: Pershing Square Scholarships are awarded to individuals with the following attributes:
- academic achievement
- leadership potential, demonstrated through experience and motivation
- strong personal character, integrity and commitment
- intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organisation or through development of a new enterprise
- ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives
These attributes should be highlighted in your MBA application, scholarship essay and interview answers
Wage: the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship provides funding for tuition, college fees and at least £14,553 toward living expenses for both years of study
Application process: to be considered for the scholarship you must
- apply to the 1+1 MBA by March 2018
- submit an essay of no more than 500 words addressing this question 'How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?’
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview with the selection panel
Saïd Business School Park End Street Oxford OX1 1 HP
T: +44 (0)1865 288800
edited by Elisa Onorati
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.