Are you planning an MBA in London? The Imperial College Business School offers an intrapreneurship Scholarship to innovative minds!
For more opportunities go to Education
Company: Imperial College Business School is a triple accredited business school located in London, United Kingdom and is one of the schools of Imperial College London. The business school was opened in 2004 by Queen Elizabeth II. It is based at Imperial's main South Kensington campus in West London. As part of Imperial College London, a global leader in science and technology, the Business School drives business advantage through the fusion of business and technology and an entrepreneurial mindset. The School combines innovative thinking and insight with new technology to develop practical solutions to real world issues, benefiting business and improving society
Duty Station: London, UK
Open To: graduated and undergraduated
Deadline: 16 March 2018
Scholarship description: Imperial College School of Business offers "Entrepreneurship Scholarship" for Full-Time MBA to candidates with a strong track record of intrapreneurship and the potential and ambition to drive future innovation. The recipient of the Intrapreneurship Scholarship will be expected to be a significant ambassador for the innovation community at Imperial, by sharing their experiences, contributing to existing programmes and creating new initiatives. The recipient will be connected to inspiring alumni innovators, so that he/she can learn from innovators in different fields
Qualifications: the scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria
- a track record of being an innovator in your organisation
- an appreciation of the kind of organisational work required to garner top management support, build resources and create a narrative around your innovation in order to make it succeed
- a vision of an innovation that your future employer (or current organisation) should develop and launch, and the ambition to be the driver of this process
- a clear desire share your intrapreneurship experience with the Business School community and to contribute to innovation initiatives at the College
- your responses to the scholarship questions, as outlined below
- your performance during the admissions process, including your written application, interview performance and your professional references
Wage: one award of £25,500 is available
Application process: to be considered for this scholarship, you must have applied for the Full-Time MBA and submitted your answers to the questions below by 16 March 2018:
- what does ‘intrapreneurship’ mean to you, and how have you demonstrated your intrapreneurial talent in your career to date?
- how would you use the MBA to further your intrapreneurial ambitions?
Your answers can be submitted in the format of your choice (such as a written statement, PowerPoint presentation or video) either as part of your online application or via email. Shortlisted candidates may be invited to an additional interview before a final decision is made
Imperial College Business School
Imperial College London
South Kensington campus London SW7 2AZ United Kingdom
T: +44 (0)20 7589 5111
F: +44 (0)20 7823 7685
edited by Elisa Onorati
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.