Are you planning to go and study abroad for your Master? The most international university in the Netherlands, the University of Maastricht, has a scholarship programme to help you realize your dream
For more opportunities go to Education
University: Maastricht University is a public university in Maastricht, Netherlands. Founded in 1976, it is the second youngest of the thirteen Dutch universities.Today it is considered one of the best young universities in the world. Maastricht University (UM) is the most international university in the Netherlands and, with more than 16,000 students and 4,000 employees, is still growing. The university stands out for its innovative education model, international character and multidisciplinary approach to research and education. About half of the bachelor's programmes are fully offered in English, while the other half is taught wholly or partly in Dutch. Most of the master's and doctoral programmes are in English
Duty Station: Maastricht, Netherlands
Open To: International students from a country outside the EU/EEA
Deadline: 1 February 2018
Scholarship description: the Holland High Potential Scholarship is intended for excellent students from outside the European Union/European Economic Area (EU/EEA) who wish to do a master’s or a professional education programme at Maastricht University.
There are 24 scholarships available.
The scholarship covers living expenses (€12,350 – 13 months; €23,750 – 25 months), health and liability insurance (€710), visa application costs (€317), tuition fee (€13,000, €15,000 or €17,500, depending on the tuition of your study programme), and pre-academic training costs (€825). The High Potential scholarship is awarded for the duration of the Master’s programme – 13 months for a one-year master’s programme and 25 months for a two-year master’s programme.
Here you can find the list of participating Master’s programmes under this scholarship programme
Qualifications: all candidates must meet the following requirements
- you hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands
- you have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s programme at Maastricht University which is participating in this scholarship programme (see list above)
- you meet the specific admission requirements of the UM Master’s programme to which you have applied
- you have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education programme, a primary education programme, or secondary education programme in the Netherlands
- you are not over 35 years of age on 1 September 2018
- you have obtained excellent results during your prior education programmes, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript or certified by academic excellence
Application process: to apply for the scholarship, you must first register for one of the participating Master’s Programme (MA) at Maastricht University. Once you have submitted your application via Studielink, you will receive a student ID number which you will need in order to complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form. You must then fill in the application form, upload the required documents, and submit your application online.
Scholarship office Bonnefantenstraat 2, 6211 KL Maastricht
+31 43 388 5388
edited by Elisa Onorati
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.