The Edinburgh University offers scholarships for academic merit to outstanding students with financial needs. It will be a formidable experience from which participants stand to not only a high-level training, but they will be the protagonists of a human experience that they won’t forget anymore
If you are interested in similar opportunities visit the Education section of our web site
Organization: For more than four centuries the University of Edinburgh is changing the world. Today it still offers its brand in order to prepare the “pioners” of tomorrow!
The University of Edinburgh, founded in 1582, is today one of the world’s top 20 universities in the world. The campus is perfectly integrated with the rest of the city, offering a big variety of offers of high cultural level: museums, theaters and high-level events throughout the year.
The requirements needed to take advantage of its scholarship are the following:
- Membership of a Member State EU;
- At the moment of registration, be resident in a country belonging to the EU by at least three years;
- Be enrolled in a degree course in Scotland;
- Do not be already in possession of a qualification for which attainment has already enjoyed support from EU budget
Duty Station: Edinburgh, Scotland
Open to: Students
Timeframe: Summer 2017
Deadline: March 31, 2017
Description: Edinburgh is one of the best and most beautiful city for studying worldwide. The Summer School provides an opportunity to experience the highest level of education. Next to the educational component, the social program organized by the Summer School is highly competitive and the university staff is greatly qualified.
At this link you can find the list of courses available at the 'University of Edinburgh
Qualifications: The Scholarships are competitive and awarded both on the basis of financial support deemed necessary and academic merit. A minimum of 3.3 GPA or equivalent is required and evidence of this must be provided along with your application.
In order to apply, you should be a full-time university or college student who can demonstrate that you meet the academic and language requirements of your preferred course
Wage/fees: A limited number of scholarships are available, equal to a tuition fee waiver of 100%, 50%, or 25%
Application process: .
- Choose the course you are interested in from our course listing
- Contact your Study Abroad or International Office and ask them to complete this form to confirm your current academic status – Edinburgh Excellence University Confirmation Form
- Complete the Summer School’s online application form, stating within your Personal Statement that you would like to apply for the Edinburgh Excellence Scholarship.
- When promoted to upload your supporting documents, please include all standard supporting documentation required for your course type, plus a signed copy of the Edinburgh Excellence University Confirmation Form
General enquiries: + 44 (0)131 651 5098
Application enquiries: + 44 (0)131 650 9418
Edited by Sara Candido
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible nor liable for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.