The « Initiative d’excellence » Université Grenoble Alpes is welcoming applications from foreign students for the Master Scholarship program. Apply and live your academic experience with a breathtaking view of the Alps!
For more opportunities go to Education
Organization/Company: Created from the merger in 2016 of the Joseph Fourier, Pierre-MendèsFrance and Stendhal Universities, the Université Grenoble Alpes is one of France’s leading institutions for higher education and research.
On the strength of its 80 laboratories and its six-centre structure, research at the Université Grenoble Alpes enjoys greater cross-disciplinarity to place it at the forefront of innovation. The merged university is now in a position to provide its 45,000 students with cross-disciplinary courses and facilitate pathways to transition between degree programmes. The range of courses offered and research at the Université Grenoble Alpes in partnership with local research organisations and higher education institutions covers all disciplines, from basic science to humanities and social sciences, not to mention arts, languages, literature, technology and health. It is this diversity that stimulates innovation at the borders where disciplines meet, all in the name of serving society.
Duty Station: Grenoble, France
Open To: Students currently enrolled in a non-french university
Timeframe: scholarship for the academic year 2018-2019
Deadline: July 31st
Job description: The « Initiative d’excellence » (IDEX in short) Université Grenoble Alpes is welcoming applications for the Master Scholarship program. Applications to this program are open to foreign students who apply to one of the Masters offered by the following higher education and research institutions: Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture de Grenoble (ENSAG), Grenoble INP, Sciences Po Grenoble, Université Grenoble Alpes (UGA)
The selection of the candidates will mainly take into account their academic record and their material situation
Applicants can apply to:
- The first year of a Master (and thus are eligible for one or two years of funding)
- The second year of a Master (and thus are eligible for one year of funding)
Students must be currently enrolled in a University outside of France
- The amount of the scholarship is 8000 euros per academic year for master 1
- For master 2, as the second semester is devoted to the final master thesis (funded internship) the amount of the scholarship is 5000 euros
- The student must first apply to one of the Masters offered by the above-mentioned higher education and research institutions
- During the application process (or at the end of the application process in some cases), the student will receive the required information to apply for the scholarship
- The results for the Master Scholarships will be sent shortly after the admission results for the Master to which the student applied
Université Grenoble Alpes
621 avenue Centrale
edited by Ludovica Mondati
The editorial staff of carriereinternazionali.com is not responsible for the reliability of the information contained in this article. If you want any further information concerning this vacancy, please contact the proposing organization.